he Zlín 526 is originally a Czechoslovak sports and aerobatic aircraft. The Zlin 526 became famous by winning the aerobatic world championship in 1968 in the individual and team classification.
VQ replica paid special attention to a model-like flight image and attention to detail. The model was developed for electric propulsion, but can also be powered by a combustion engine.
- ARF finished model, lasercut light-weight wooden construction
- Functional landing flaps and dual ailerons
- Painted fiberglass cowling
- Hardware package
- Provision for retract gears (optional)
- Detailed illustrated instructions
Motor, glue and silicon fuel line