The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. Introduced in 1949 by Piper Aircraft , it was developed from the Piper PA-11 , and traces its lineage back through the J-3 to the Taylor E-2 Cub of the 1930s. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying , banner and glider towing.
Now VQ introduces the PA-18 Super Cub 46 size EP-GP . If you are a fan of 4 stroke engine , 52-4 stroke will be a best choise for this model. If you are a fan of Electric version , with the big pilot door , you can easy change the battery after every flight.
This PA-18 was designed for supper light weight , so you can enjoy this plane as a scale plane with flying feel like a high wing trainer .
- - Built-up balsa and lite ply construction fuselage covered with printed PVC film with all scale details. Functional pilot's door gives easy access to the fuselage
- - Aluminium main landing gear
- - Molded vinylester fiberglass engine cowl, painted.
- - Two pieces wing with Aluminium joiner..
- - Hardware package for completing the assembly
- - Step by step instruction manual
Engine, servos, fuel line, glue